Monday, December 15, 2008

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS....

MOST PEOPLE WANT NEW CLOTHING, SHINING JEWELS, AND TOYS, BUT WOMEN REALLY WANT A "REAL" MAN. SOMEONE THEY CAN CALL THEIR BEST FRIEND AND LOVER. A LISTENING EAR AND A SHOULDER. THE IMAGE OF CLOSE TO PERFECTION. THE MAN THEY SEE AS STRONG PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. THAT ALL AROUND HANDY HELPING MAN. ABLE TO FIX BROKEN ITEMS AND TO PREPARE A BROKEN HEART. STILL DECIDING ON WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS TAKE A BRIEF MOMENT TO YOURSELF AND THINK OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY LADIES AND IF THE RIGHT MAN CAN HELP.

3 comments:

Godiva said...

I'll tell you what. shon is that. a real man to me. you know what I dont care if ppl have issue with me go on and on about shon because im proud of him and I fine him a real man, at least in your definition.

JustinsWifey said...

I agree with you pookie. You know that I have one of the good guys left in this world, im lucky. I love my babe and Im very proud of all his accomplishments and our accomplishments. Awesome Blog pookie!!!

Anonymous said...

tell you the truth pookie, you're kinda asking TOO much, really...
in this world, there's no such things as a PERFECT man, even if there was...it'll only be in movies